Saturday

Changes!

I would like to announce some changes that will be going on here on It's a Boy's Life!

For the past 5 years, I have written here about our homeschooling and life adventures, but in the more recent months I have been posting more and more about garden and homesteading topics. I have decided to create new site dedicated solely to those topics.

So let me introduce:


You will now find all my articles on gardening, homesteading, farming and fresh eating on my new site The Free Range Life!

If you enjoy my recipes using garden fresh ingredients like:




Or my Homesteading posts like:



You will now find them on The Free Range Life. This blog, It's a Boy's Life, will still be updated with homeschooling and personal posts. So if you are a friend, family, homeschooler or just want to keep up with what my family is doing I hope continue to read here.

If you are interested in learning more about gardening, homesteading and using all that fresh produce, I hope you will join and follow me on The Free Range Life (email and RSS available or add me to your blog reader!) If you already follow me via Pinterest, Google+ or Twitter you won't have to make any changes, but if you follow through Facebook head on over and like The Free Range Life on Facebook so you won't miss anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment