Monday

From My Camera


My baking buddy...


Baby in a bucket
Going for a ride with Daddy


Going for a ride with Rylan

Working on projects


Working with clay

More bugs in jars in my living room


Feeding said bug in a jar
The bug that's destroying my eggplant (and what the bug-in-a-jar is eating)

Baby watermelon

Morning Glories

Lots of Morning Glories

Hummingbird, way up in the tree. Do you see it?

8 months old, playing with ribbon

Crawling
Standing
8 months old today....and I've lost my favorite portrait chair due to mobility.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures. Looks like you all are having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What kind of bug is the lime green one? We had a couple of those here and had quite the discussion about what it was and wasn't...and never came to a final decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how that baby just fits in and goes along with you all. :)

    ReplyDelete