Wednesday

Updates

We had a day of appointments yesterday. Friday night Cale climbed up his ladder and jumped into bed....he came out saying he hurt his mouth. He hit is pillow. I'm not so sure about the pillow part, but he did hurt his mouth. One of his bottom i-teeth was a little loose and it was bleeding. Seeing that Cale is a compulsive wiggler and refuses to leave it alone, by Saturday night it was fairly loose and sideways, hitting the tooth coming in behind it. So we took him into the dentist yesterday since this is a tooth that he shouldn't loose for another few years. They decided it needed to come out. So after some laughing gas and a little topical numbing paste they grabbed it. He took it well and was over it by the time we got home.

I also had a prenatal appointment yesterday afternoon. I had to do the glucose tolerance test, which I can't stand. I can't even drink a 10oz cup of juice in 5 min without feeling sick, let alone that sweet drink full of red dye.

But I am now 27 weeks....


She is still a girl


Still measuring about a week small.


And by the looks of it has the same nose her brothers do

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how far ultrasound technology has come! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! what a beautiful blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya about compulsive wigglers, we have a few of those around here too. Luckily we've never had to pull a tooth yet (knock on wood).

    I love the pictures, it's just incredible how much detail is in those pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your getting your girl! She is so cute!

    I am on my third boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete