Monday

The 'It's A Boy's Life' Boys

It's Student Photo Week at the Not-Back-To-School Blog Hop


So for anyone new visiting- here are the It's A Boy's Life Boys

Rylan, 8 yrs, 3rd grade

He is my perfectionist, my over achiever, my responsible and sensitive one. He fits the role of oldest well, and takes great care of his younger brothers.



Cale, 6 yrs, 1st grade

My free spirit. My artistic, whimsical, emotional one. He loves babies and animals, so if we ever get the farm we want, he'll be in heaven.


Cohen, 4 yrs, Pre K

My sweet, loveable, usually helpful (he's 4 and majorly testing his limits right now) and funny one. Always making jokes, dancing around and trying to make you laugh.


Lakin, 2 yrs, Preschool

My huggable, sweet toddler with a big temper

7 comments:

  1. What about that - Theodore will be 2 on Friday and his temper is red hot right now too! Compounded by the fact that he can only say uh-oh and bubble makes for lots of toddler frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! I am in a different world with three girls. I hope you have a great school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so stinkin cute Sarah! I love their sweet little toe heads and beautiful smiles. :)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that funny? Pickle will be 4 in about 2 weeks, and she's testing me left and right, backwards and frontwards and sideways. It's driving me batty and I have to take a giant dose of Love and Logic each day just to get through it. What is that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

    Another boy mom. What cuties you have.

    Thanks for participating in the NBTS Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete